Sunrise Tours 25th Anniversary Cruise! A Sunrise Tours Exclusive charter aboard the luxurious Amadeus Silver II including a custom 3-night pre-tour of Brussels, Luxembourg and Dutch countryside. Help us celebrate 25 years in business on this cruise of a lifetime. We have chartered the entire ship; all your fellow passengers will be Sunrise Tours customers and staff!
Day 1: Overnight flight to Europe (D, B in flight)
Days 2-4: Sunrise Tours custom Dutch pre-tour
Visit Maasctricht on the Meuse River and spend 3 nights in the quaint resort town of Valkenburg. Enjoy day trips to the capital of Europe, Brussels and to Europe’s smallest nation, Luxembourg.
Day 5: Keukenof Gardens
Stroll the world famous Keukenhof Gardens and enjoy the incredible display of over 7 million blooming tulips. The “Garden of Europe” is open less than 2 months a year, and our cruise is timed to enjoy the spectacle. Upon arrival in Amsterdam, enjoy a city tour including the famed Skinny Bridge and the Royal Palace before embarking on the Amadeus Silver II for our spectacular Rhine River cruise. B, L, D
Day 6: Amsterdam city tour
Enjoy a city tour and experience the history and scenery of Amsterdam’s famed canals as we cruise out of town, through the heart of the Netherlands and on to Cologne. B, L, D
Day 7: Cologne
Arrive in Cologne and enjoy a guided walking tour of the city including Old Town, Cathedral Square and the Cologne Cathedral, a World Heritage Site and the tallest twin-spired church in the world. Enjoy free time to explore and Old Town shop, café or “brauhaus”. This evening we sail the Mosel River bound for picturesque Cochem. B, D
Day 8: Cochem
Spend the afternoon in Cochem, home of Reichsburg Castle and one of the most photographed villages on the Mosel. Enjoy a guided tour of the Castle and see why the fortified gates, pastel colored half-timbered buildings and a taste of local Mosel Riesling Wine will make Cochem a highlight of your vacation. This evening cruise to Koblenz to moor overnight. B, L, D
- Pricing and itinerary details, including optional excursions and a postcruise Switzerland extension, will be available in late January. If you would like more information about the cruise, including about special “early bird” discounts, please let us know and we will send the details as soon as available. There are a limited number of cabins on this exclusive charter – don’t miss out on this very special Sunrise Tours 25th anniversary celebration!
Why a Private Charter?
- We control the itinerary and inclusions (including Sunrise Tours 25th anniversary celebration activities on board)
- We have input on the menu
- We “control the mic”; Sunrise staff will act as your cruise director(s) (don’t worry, the Amadeus II cruise will also feature a full staff of cruise professionals)
- We can offer Sunrise Travelers a better cruise experience with more features at a lower price!