***Sold Out!*** Please call to be placed on our waiting list. 25th Anniversary Cruise! A Sunrise Tours Exclusive charter aboard the luxurious Amadeus Silver II including a custom 3-night pre-tour of Brussels, Luxembourg and Dutch countryside
Visit Maasctricht on the Meuse River and spend 3 nights in the quaint resort town of Valkenburg. Enjoy day trips to the capital of Europe, Brussels and to Europe’s smallest nation, Luxembourg.Day 5: Keukenof Gardens
Stroll the world famous Keukenhof Gardens and enjoy the incredible display of over 7 million blooming tulips. The “Garden of Europe” is open less than 2 months a year, and our cruise is timed to enjoy the spectacle. Upon arrival in Amsterdam, enjoy a city tour including the famed Skinny Bridge and the Royal Palace before embarking on the Amadeus Silver II for our spectacular Rhine River cruise. B, L, D
Day 6: Amsterdam city tour
Enjoy a city tour and experience the history and scenery of Amsterdam’s famed canals as we cruise out of town, through the heart of the Netherlands and on to Cologne. B, L, D
Day 7: Cologne
Arrive in Cologne and enjoy a guided walking tour of the city including Old Town, Cathedral Square and the Cologne Cathedral, a World Heritage Site and the tallest twin-spired church in the world. Enjoy free time to explore and Old Town shop, café or “brauhaus”. This evening we sail the Mosel River bound for picturesque Cochem. B, D
Day 8: Cochem
Spend the afternoon in Cochem, home of Reichsburg Castle and one of the most photographed villages on the Mosel. Enjoy a guided tour of the Castle and see why the fortified gates, pastel colored half-timbered buildings and a taste of local Mosel Riesling Wine will make Cochem a highlight of your vacation. This evening cruise to Koblenz to moor overnight. B, L, D
- **If you would like a home pickup and transportation to the pickup point (and you live in one of the zipcodes listed here), just add $50 per person to the listed rate.
Why a Private Charter?
- We control the itinerary and inclusions (including Sunrise Tours 25th anniversary celebration activities on board)
- We have input on the menu
- We “control the mic”; Sunrise staff will act as your cruise director(s) (don’t worry, the Amadeus II cruise will also feature a full staff of cruise professionals)
- We can offer Sunrise Travelers a better cruise experience with more features at a lower price!