This will mark the 13th year we have offered this perennial favorite. A few travelers have gone every year!
Sirata Beach Resort
Your 16-night stay on St. Pete Beach can be as busy or leisurely as you wish. Besides walking on the beautiful beach, relaxing in a hammock, and lounging poolside or on the beach with a good book, there is a local trolley that provides free transport to nearby shopping, restaurants and golf. In addition, we have planned the following optional (some at additional expense) excursions for your consideration;
• Cross the Skyway Bridge and travel to Solomon’s Castle, the home, galleries and workshop of internationally renowned artist Howard Solomon located in the lush Florida woodlands near Ona – a unique experience not to be missed.
• Visit St. Petersburg for the Saturday Farmer’s Market, and enjoy the lovely downtown on a narrated trolley ride before free time to explore on your own.
• Enjoy a Sunday Brunch (included) at Safety Harbor Resort and Spa and take a stroll around the charming resort on the west shore of Tampa Bay, known for its healing waters.
• A concert or theater production (TBD when performance schedules are available) and a luncheon cruise (included) on Boca Ciega Bay.
• Additional optional excursions TBD
Cost of the tour via air includes: flight to Florida, transportation to airport from pick-up point and to lodging at the Sirata Resort 16 nights, transportation for excursions, and 1 breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner during your Florida stay.
Per person rates
Gulf Front Room
Gulf View Room
*Includes roundtrip airfare from STL