This will mark the 13th year we have offered this perennial favorite. A few travelers have gone every year!
Day 1: Western Tennessee
Begin your vacation with a relaxing ride on our deluxe motorcoach to Western Tennessee. Hot apps
Day 2: Southern Georgia
Follow the sun south for a stay near Valdosta, GA. B, Hot apps
Days: 3-18 Sirata Beach Resort
Your 16-night stay on St. Pete Beach can be as busy or leisurely as you wish. Besides walking on the beautiful beach, relaxing in a hammock, and lounging poolside or on the beach with a good book, there is a local trolley that provides free transport to nearby shopping, restaurants and golf. In addition, we have planned the following optional (some at additional expense) excursions for your consideration;
• Cross the Skyway Bridge and travel to Solomon’s Castle, the home, galleries and workshop of internationally renowned artist Howard Solomon located in the lush Florida woodlands near Ona – a unique experience not to be missed.
• Visit St. Petersburg for the Saturday Farmer’s Market, and enjoy the lovely downtown on a narrated trolley ride before free time to explore on your own.
• Enjoy a Sunday Brunch (included) at Safety Harbor Resort and Spa and take a stroll around the charming resort on the west shore of Tampa Bay, known for its healing waters.
• A concert or theater production (TBD when performance schedules are available) and a luncheon cruise (included) on Boca Ciega Bay.
• Additional optional excursions TBD
Day 19: Northwest Georgia
Begin the journey home with a stay in Northwest Georgia. B
Day 20: Home
Return home, likely with a bit of sand in your shoes! B
About the Sirata Beach Resort
All rooms at the beachfront resort are furnished with a queen sleeper sofa in the living room, full balcony, cable TV, in-room safe, and utensils, dishes, toaster and coffee maker in the kitchenette. As a Sunrise Tours guest, the Sirata will offer a 10% discount for purchases at the onsite restaurants and gift shop, free Wi-Fi, and a daily newspaper. Restaurants, a grocery store and a drug store are located within easy walking distance. We will also have the use of a private room for visiting, games and celebrations on two different days during our stay at the resort.
Choose your room type
You may choose between two different room types:
Gulf Front – Two Queen bedded rooms with a view of the Gulf
Gulf View – King bedded rooms with an angled view of the Gulf (west), or of Boca Ciega Bay (east)
Cost of the tour via motorcoach includes: transportation via luxury motorcoach including the excursions while in Florida, lodging for 19 nights, 3 breakfasts en route to and from Florida and 1 breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner during the stay in Florida.
Per person rates
Gulf Front Room
Gulf View Room