This will mark the 13th year we have offered this perennial favorite. A few travelers have gone every year!
Your 16-night stay on St. Pete Beach can be as busy or leisurely as you wish. Besides walking on the beautiful beach, relaxing in a hammock, and lounging poolside or on the beach with a good book, there is a local trolley that provides transport to nearby shopping, restaurants and golf. In addition, we have planned the following optional (some at additional expense) excursions for your consideration:
• Cross the Skyway Bridge and travel to Solomon’s Castle, the home, galleries and workshop of internationally renowned artist Howard Solomon located in the lush Florida woodlands near Ona – a unique experience not to be missed.
• Visit St. Petersburg for the Saturday Farmer’s Market, and enjoy the lovely downtown on a narrated trolley ride before free time to explore on your own.
• Enjoy a Sunday Brunch (included) at Safety Harbor Resort and Spa and take a stroll around the charming resort on the west shore of Tampa Bay, known for its healing waters.
• A concert or theater production (TBD when performance schedules are available) and a luncheon cruise (included) on Boca Ciega Bay.
• Additional optional excursions TBD.
About the Sirata Beach Resort
All rooms at the beachfront resort are furnished with a queen sleeper sofa in the living room, full balcony, cable TV, in-room safe, and utensils, dishes, toaster and coffee maker in the kitchenette. As a Sunrise Tours guest, the Sirata will offer a 10% discount for purchases at the onsite restaurants and gift shop, free Wi-Fi, and a daily newspaper. Restaurants, a grocery store and a drug store are located within easy walking distance. We will also have the use of a private room for visiting, games and celebrations on two different days during our stay at the resort.
Choose your room type
You may choose between two different room types:
Gulf Front – Two Queen bedded rooms with a view of the Gulf
Gulf View – King bedded rooms with an angled view of the Gulf (west), or of Boca Ciega Bay (east)
Per person rates*
*Includes roundtrip airfare from IND.
**If you would like a home pickup and transportation to the airport (and you live in one of the zipcodes listed here), just add $50 per person to the listed rate.
Cost of the tour via air includes: flight to Florida, transportation to airport from pick-up point and to lodging at the Sirata Resort 16 nights, transportation for excursions, and 1 breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner during your Florida stay.